WORKING AT RADHA
As a talented IT professional, you can choose among many potential employers, but Radha Consulting stands out from the crowd. Our company was founded with the desire to transform how consulting services have been delivered in the past. We attribute our success to our entrepreneurial spirit, core values and great products – these are a major reason why you may want to join our organization
Radha offers top-tier medical, dental, and vision plans from Providence and pays 75% of the insurance premiums for you and all of your dependents. We generously match employee 401(k) plans, offer flexible spending accounts (FSA), and commuter benefits. Other benefits include life insurance and employee assistance programs
Paid Time Off
Radha employees not only ‘recharge’ on federal and other standard holidays, Radha offers birthdays as an extra holiday for you to enjoy with your family and friends.
We truly believe in the power of entertainment. Most perks in our company are gear to disconnect employees’ mind from work. Our benefit package ranges from quarterly movie passes, Netflix memberships, to clothing allowance for looking good. if that's not enough you may enjoy our legendary Summer and Christmas parties where everybody walks away with a gift.
What we look for?
We are always looking for talented professionals who are driven, high-energy, innovative, results-oriented and customer-focused. Do you think you have what it takes? Here are a few other things we look for in new employees and contractors.
- BS Degree with MBA preferred
- Familiarity and experience with strategy and
software development projects
- Working knowledge/awareness of web/mobile based technologies
- Impeccable writing and communication skills and customer focus
- Consulting background in services strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience as a analyst or project manager with varying types of projects
- Ability to drive assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem solving abilities
- Ability to meet timelines, milestones, deliverables and provide timely (weekly) status updates
- Communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users
- Possess a high level of motivation and self-drive
- Have a entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to think out of the box
- Ability to wear several hats and work on multiple projects
- Communicator who values communication as a key tool in resolving issues
- A can-do and optimistic attitude